Use the sliders and set values to see possible future return
Graph and amounts are for illustrative purposes only, and not a guarantee of future return. -disclaimers-
The information reflected in the graph is for illustrative purposes only and it does not represent any actual Dvdendo portfolios, not it intends to represent any actual or future performance. Is a tool that can be use to understand the relationships between the rate of return, periodic contributions and time horizon. The hypothetical future value shown in the graph assumed the following factors:
(1) All amounts are reflected in US$, and time periods are reflected in years.
(2) The initial amount is the first contribution made into the investment account. If no recurring contributions are selected, this is the only amount considered to calculate the growth over time.
(3) The rate of return is expressed as an annual percentage, and indicates the annual expected growth of the invested amounts. This rates are hypothetical and chosen arbitrarily by the user. We have provided historical reference points from some of Dvdendo backtested portfolios as a way to provide context, by no means we represents these rates of return will be attainable in the future.
(4) Period represents the number of years the investment is expected to grow, even if the recurring contribution is selected as a monthly amount, the total period for the calculation is established in years, and represented as such in the graph.
(5) Recurring amount represents the quantity that will be periodically contributed to the investment in order to calculate the future value. This could be either monthly or annual; in either case, the calculation of future value is made taking this factor into account to reflect the correct compounding periods.
All investments involve risk of losing money. Past performance is no guarantee of future returns.
This calculator tools provides a hypothetical illustration of how an initial deposit and recurring contributions could grow over time, given various rates of return. The graph does not represent any actual Dvdendo accounts, not does it intends to represent the future performance of any of the Dvdendo portfolios.
Actual accounts results may be affected by factors not reflected here such as withdrawals, market fluctuations, changes in the investment, investment horizon, taxes and fees among others.The historic Dvdendo portfolio rate of returns are provided as a reference only, and not as an indication of potential returns.